A 100% carbon one-section trail running pole.
• Made in France
• Feather light, 100% carbon
• Material : 100% HR T900 carbon
• Number of sections : 1
• Diameter of sections : 10
• Grip : long, foam
• Wrist strap : minimalist
• Tip : PAM soft tip (80% less noise)
• Baskets : trail 30 mm
• Weight (per pole) : 100 g (for 115 cm length)
• Size : 110 to 125 cm
• 4 sizes available : 110 / 115 / 120 / 125 cm
• Colour : yellow and black, with splashes of red and white
The PLUME is a 100% carbon one-section trail running pole.
Thanks to its carbon composition and slender 10 mm diameter, it weighs only 100g on average (depending on size). Feather light, it is a joy to use.
Ideal for short trails or Vertical Kilometer races.
Carbon has a slight give, which is great for propulsion and makes it highly shock-absorbent.
Its lightweight foam grip and adjustable minimalist Plume wrist strap will propel you onwards and upwards.
Sold in pairs, with baskets (30 mm diameter).
4 sizes available : 110 cm, 115 cm, 120 cm and 125 cm.
In the same category
A collapsible and adjustable carbon trail running pole with a detachable glove.
A collapsible carbon trail running pole with detachable glove.
Supple, lightweight O’SOFT FLASK 350 or 500 are ideal for short distances.
No customer reviews for the moment.