A 100% carbon one-section trail running pole.
• Made in France
• Feather light, 100% carbon
• Material : 100% HR T900 carbon
• Number of sections : 1
• Diameter of sections : 10
• Grip : long, foam
• Wrist strap : minimalist
• Tip : PAM soft tip (80% less noise)
• Baskets : trail 30 mm
• Weight (per pole) : 100 g (for 115 cm length)
• Size : 110 to 125 cm
• 4 sizes available : 110 / 115 / 120 / 125 cm
• Colour : yellow and black, with splashes of red and white
The PLUME is a 100% carbon one-section trail running pole.
Thanks to its carbon composition and slender 10 mm diameter, it weighs only 100g on average (depending on size). Feather light, it is a joy to use.
Ideal for short trails or Vertical Kilometer races.
Carbon has a slight give, which is great for propulsion and makes it highly shock-absorbent.
Its lightweight foam grip and adjustable minimalist Plume wrist strap will propel you onwards and upwards.
Sold in pairs, with baskets (30 mm diameter).
4 sizes available : 110 cm, 115 cm, 120 cm and 125 cm.
In the same category
Supple, lightweight O’SOFT FLASK 350 or 500 are ideal for short distances.
Detachable gloves compatible with our PLATINIUM NEO PULSE / PERF / SILVER poles.
A collapsible and adjustable carbon trail running pole with a detachable glove.
A collapsible carbon trail running pole with detachable glove.
No customer reviews for the moment.